Purging America of the Matrix
- Publication date
- unalienable rights, Liberty, 1776, July 4, 1776, remedy, sovereign, Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, nontaxpayer, non-taxpayer, treason, traitors, matrix, 14th amendment, citizen of the united states, district of columbia, municipal corporation, federal reserve, bank of england, public debt, national debt, federal debt, wage slave, us constitution, declaration of independence, rothschild, Article 1 § 8(17), Article 4 § 3(2), territorial clause, personal jurisdiction, goldsmiths, goldsmith-bankers, fractional-reserve lending, fractional-reserve banking, income tax, Administrative Law, individual, City of London, Federal personnel, United States Government, World Bank, China, China run by World Bank, voluntary servitude, person, political, civil rights, form of government, Internal Revenue, Internal Revenue Service, IRS, usury, money creation, american revolution, amendment, 16th amendment, 2nd amendment, national security, second national government, ponzi scheme, social security ponzi scheme, social security franchise, social security contract, full faith and credit, grace commission report, alphabet soup agency, the british throne, maxims of law, legal residence, oliver cromwell, benjamin franklin, hammurabai, code of hammurabai, city of london, quisling, founding fathers, sovereigns without subjects, political subdivision, 50 states, license, driver, driver license, driver's license, operator's license, occupational license, limited occupational license, licensing of drivers, Driver License Compact, motor vehicle, the operation of motor vehicles, motor vehicle record, natural person, Rules and Principles of Statutory Construction and Interpretation, equity, equitable, District of Columbia Municipal Corporation Social Security Motor Vehicle Constructive Trust, Framers of the Constitution
"25 damning, indisputable facts about what most people falsely believe is the United States"(Click here.)
Please read this first:
- Which section of the Constitution does the federal government (NSA, FBI, DOJ, etc.) use as authority to exercise personal jurisdiction over (spy on, arrest, prosecute, etc.) Americans residing throughout the Union?
- Precisely when and how did the federal government acquire personal jurisdiction over you?
This website shows (in Link 4) how almost every American can produce evidence, admissible as such in a court of law, that establishes that he or she is not a “citizen of the United States.”
Unless the defendant can establish that he is not a citizen of the United States, the IRS possesses authority to attempt to determine his federal tax liability. [U.S.A. v. Slater (D. Delaware) 545 F.Supp. 179, 182 (1982)]
An overview of this webpage.
The seeming infinity of governmental absurdities you have observed over your lifetime traces to the exact same instant in time 150 years ago, and is revealed fully herein.
The within-offered material (1) consists in fact, law, and empirical results, not theories, (2) is comprehensive, and (3) allows for recovery of, among other things, the unalienable Right of Liberty (e.g., not the subject of regulations or licensing), as guaranteed by the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, and standing as constituent member of the supreme political authority of the United States of America, established July 4, 1776, as intended by the Founding Fathers and Framers of the Constitution.
Every remedy offered herein is authorized by law.
Based on the nature and complexity of the trap in which you now find yourself, bereft of Liberty, needing permission from government to work or travel, and the subject of State and Federal legislation, it is essential that you familiarize yourself with all of the foundational writings offered herein and discover how you got yourself into this mess—before taking action—and that includes the discourse entitled How to use a car without the need for a driver's license (Link 5), now available on this webpage.
Dealing with the current banking-legal-taxation paradigm is a bit like trying to hop onto a fast-spinning merry-go-round: Everything is kind of a blur and there is no obvious time or place to jump on without risking injury. The within material first allows one to view the merry-go-round in slow motion and then bring it to a halt.
When one extinguishes a contract by rescission by reason of the giving of consent by mistake, he can never claim the same mistake again, because he has knowledge thereof. The system is steeped in deceit, is ultra-sophisticated, and designed to defraud every Union-state-born American of all unalienable Rights* to which he is entitled—and do it in such a way as to prevent detection of how it happened. This is the reason one needs to acquaint himself with each of the writings offered here before undertaking a particular remedy and strategize a plan of action so as to ensure that he maintains his proper standing, once recovered, and avoids “re-volunteering,” unwittingly, to get back on the treadmill as an abject wage-slave/servant of the creditor-masters of the Government of the United States—i.e., the foreign principals of the private Federal Reserve—for the rest of his life.
Wherefore, please read the material offered in the sequence given and do not take action until you have completed everything, including the latest discourse on the driver’s license (Link 5).
With kind regards,
Thomas Clark Nelson
* Unalienable Rights come from the Creator, civil rights from Congress. To download any document in PDF format, right-click on the hyperlink and save to your computer.
Please read in this order:
Link 1 -> How Congress con Americans out of the unalienable Right of Liberty, into "voluntary" servitude
Link 2 -> Why the 14th Amendment is a political Trojan horse
Link 3 -> Purging America of the Matrix
Link 4 -> Sample handling of a demand from a tax collector
Link 5 -> How to use a car without the need for a driver’s license
- 2013-01-25 15:52:23
- ABBYY FineReader 9.0
Subject: In correction of onepurgedman's review
To understand why "the Constitution" is one and the same as "this Constitution" for all purposes, and why the two terms were used in drafting the Constitution, please read my document at https://1drv.ms/w/s!AuOnF7vk1qGkjQMt29nKehH5Zf4j
Finally, to understand why Rivera's teaching that the Constitution was never adopted is pure folly, please read my explanatory document at https://1drv.ms/w/s!AuOnF7vk1qGkjQUS50VlIGGCqO0a
"Purging" is nothing less than an elegant rapier with which, by its mere possession and basic comprehension of its utility, one might terminably prick the most persistent of otherwise ostensibly threatening legal balloons, making of demands to pay and summary judgments alike so much useless latex scrap. If God made man, and Samuel Colt made them equal, then Thomas Clark Nelson may have just tipped the scales in favor of the little guy.
To open and close with Archimedes, T. L. Heath’s 1931 review of the Greek mathematician’s work serves as well a review of Nelson’s contribution in his field as the ancient revelatory tracts in theirs: “Archimedes’ treatises are, without exception, monuments of mathematical exposition; the gradual revelation of the plan of attack, the masterly ordering of the propositions, the stern elimination of everything not immediately relevant to the purpose, the finish of the whole, are so impressive in their perfection as to create a feeling akin to awe in the mind of the reader.”
– T. B. (studio-credited Hollywood screenwriter and producer; amateur historian and student of law)
Uploaded by Unknown on